Welcome.
These are some of the attempts at verse that I have made over the years. I trust that they are to the glory of the Lord Jesus - and that putting them here is to His glory too.
I have now posted most that I have written at least once but continue in case a new audience finds new blessing. Occasionally I throw in some other verse.
Comment are welcome.
Thursday, 6 August 2026
OFF TO INDIA
For your prayers, I'm off to India tomorrow, if the Lord will, to see believers on the Lord Jesus there!
It was safe but ... they wouldn't let us in! For no stated reason they refused my friend and me at immigration and I am back home. They seemed worried that we were there to see friends, and that we were going to places not related to tourism. I'm a bit gutted, as are a few score of Indian Christians. It may be because of the Christian connection, but that's not stated. But all is in the Lord's hand and we accept it as from Him.
Best wishes for safe travels
ReplyDeleteIt was safe but ... they wouldn't let us in! For no stated reason they refused my friend and me at immigration and I am back home.
DeleteThey seemed worried that we were there to see friends, and that we were going to places not related to tourism. I'm a bit gutted, as are a few score of Indian Christians.
It may be because of the Christian connection, but that's not stated. But all is in the Lord's hand and we accept it as from Him.
Oh David, I am sorry to hear about the refusal to enter the country without explanation, so weird. I hope you will get another opportunity!
ReplyDelete