Tuesday 13 March 2012

I LOVE TO HEAR OF JESUS


I love to hear of Jesus
Because He set me free,
And dying at Golgotha
He gave Himself for me;
Because when I was sinful
He suffered in my stead;
And since, in grace and mercy,
His precious blood was shed.

I love to think of Jesus
The Man who holds my heart
Because of all the blessings
It pleased Him to impart:
He gave me free forgiveness,
He gave me love and grace,
He gave his Holy Spirit
And gives me His embrace.

I love to speak of Jesus
With those who love Him well,
To trace His many glories
Who is Emmanuel,
The Son of God, the Firstborn,
Our Shepherd and our Friend,
The First, the Last, the Living,
Our Peace, our Life, our End.

I love to sing of Jesus
The Man upon God's throne
Whilst waiting for His coming
To rapture all His own
To share with Him the glory
That time can never dim:
Eternally delighted,
Eternally with Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad to hear how this strikes you!