Sunday 20 March 2011

I HAVE ...

I have a Saviour who was crucified
To bear my sins, and answer all my needs;
I have a Great High priest who intercedes
Before God's face, where He is glorified.
I have a Father who is gratified
To listen as my Intercessor pleads;
I have a Father, and His Son now leads
Sons before Him, and He is satisfied.
I have the Spirit and He sheds abroad
The love of God to satisfy my heart;
I have the power to take my heavenly part
Through Him, the Spirit of the living God.
I have the present knowledge of God's love
I have a home in realms that are above.

3 comments:

  1. Amen! What a wonderful poem! :-)

    Take care David and have a great week :-)

    ~Ron
    ******

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creed. This I have been given rather than this I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed week-end.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad to hear how this strikes you!