Thursday 15 June 2023

APPROACH TO THE TABERNACLE (XXVI)





 

All centres in the ark; all takes its measure
From it; all ends in it; and all begins
In it that will be for Jehovah’s pleasure.

All centres in the Son; He underpins,
And crowns, and permeates, and guides, and lights
Everything in the space His glory wins.

And everything within the space delights
His Father, and the sons whom He invites.


This concludes my series, Approach to the Tabernacle. This was written between in the period 10/12/2022 – 11/05/2023.  Every subject drawn from the Scriptures is infinitely expandable, but I though I would leave this here, 26 sections, relabelled as A-Z.

As for the photos we are fortunate to have the Pentland Hill in easy reach with a choice of very easy to moderately difficult routes.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful views. I like the way you write the poem about our Lord Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad to hear how this strikes you!