Tuesday 26 April 2011

WILL YOU IN SIMPLE FAITH BELIEVE?

God’s grace is for you to receive;
It’s more than human words can tell -
Will you, in simple faith, believe?

Christ came in mercy to relieve
Your soul of sin and death and hell -
God’s grace is for you to receive!

What triumphs Christ came to achieve,
And all He’s done He has done well -
Will you, in simple faith, believe?

Satan is active to deceive
As he caused Adam to rebel;
God’s grace is for you to receive.

Christ promises He will not leave
His saints until, near Him, they dwell;
Will you, in simple faith, believe?

His grace will bless and will not grieve:
Come, buy of Him and do not sell!
God’s grace is for you to receive;
Will you, in simple faith, believe?





1 comment:

  1. I’ve been following and enjoying your blogs (both) for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    I'm inviting because I can't find your avatar on my follow wedgit which makes it so much easier to return for a visit here by simply clicking on the avatar.

    This visit is the result of a most gracious comment you left while on my blog...for which I thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad to hear how this strikes you!