Saturday 14 February 2015

HE WILL BRING ME FORTH TO THE LIGHT

           (Micah 7: 9)

Though my soul is dwelling in night
And my sins and sorrows depress
"He will bring me forth to the light"
For the Lord rejoices to bless.

When my heart is full of dismay
With the evil flesh will incite
The Deliverer's grace makes my way:
"He will bring me forth to the light".

"He will bring me forth to the light"
When the world around me is dim;
For Christ's love is constantly bright
And He sets my view upon Him.

If to sleep through Him is His will
May I face that brink without fright
For I know His keeping until
"He will bring me forth to the light".

3 comments:

  1. Hopeful and reassuring. This was beautiful, though chilling in a way.

    I've just posted about a theological question. Well, a Bible translation question more specifically. I thought you might be able to answer my question! It has to do with KJV and more recent translations and a difference of word choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a real grace-note. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad to hear how this strikes you!