Tuesday 2 December 2014

TEN REASONS ...

Where I was lost - famished
By need - I have received
Mercy.

A sinner in heart and hand
I have been granted
Forgiveness.

In the Son of God's love
And the worth of His blood, I have
Redemption.

Peace has been made - by the blood of
His cross - so that I know
Reconciliation.

He who has gone into death
Has been raised again for my
Justification.

Though my iniquity was great
God has righteously given
Pardon.

Resources beyond creation
Were deployed to assure for me
Salvation.

Where there was turmoil of soul
And mind - the work of God brought
Peace.

All for me,in famine or plenty,
From His limitless supply,
Grace.

From the heart of God, through Christ
And His work, I enjoy,
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad to hear how this strikes you!