Thursday 17 May 2012

REFRESHMENT

"Does not His love refresh my spirit now?
- Does not His love restore my soul."  I long
For that domain where, grace says, I belong
Though in this desert.  He will tell me how
He walked loves pathway till He had to bow
And give His spirit up.  He gives a song
To cheer my footsteps though I trudge along,
Assuring me how well He will endow
With grace - Does not His love restore my soul?
Does not His love refresh my spirit now?
Does not His grace bring heaven into view,
While mercy makes my wounded spirit whole.
Yet, from this wilderness, grace will allow
Me to refresh His soul and spirit too.


This sonnet originated in reading the following ministry:
http://www.stempublishing.com/authors/darby/PRACTICE/16050E.html
Enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad to hear how this strikes you!